Established in 1996, Community Bank of the Bay (CBB) is an independent, community-focused bank with over 25 years of active financial investment in businesses and individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our clients include numerous organizations from many industries, including local nonprofits, multi-generational businesses, creative professionals, and owner-operators experiencing change, growth, or expansion.
Here at CBB, we believe you can only truly serve a community when you are a part of it. As the first Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) formed in California, we are actively involved in local community life. In fact, that’s the whole thought behind community banking: your funds invested locally, through local decisions, by local people, driving the success of the broader community. Our mission is to foster and promote economic development in the communities we serve.
At CBB, our employees are our greatest asset, and we recognize that our success as a community bank is because of our extraordinary staff. We offer a welcoming, friendly, caring work environment with competitive compensation, a strong and robust benefits program, and an emphasis on healthy work/life balance.
Our six core values of Sustainability, Empowering, Respect, Trust, Commitment and Relationship building represent what we stand for and believe in as an organization. Every day, we strive to align our behaviors to these core values in everything we do.
The Deposit Relationship Manager provide banking services to high net worth, Business and Commercial Clients.
- Location: Oakland
- Job Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports and develops new and additional deposits, cash management and bank services revenue.
- Manages a portfolio of deposit clients for a designated region or office.
- Prepares Cash Management documentation and recommends ACH, Wire, and RDC limits for their prospects and clients.
- Maintains ongoing visibility with client base.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, and/or five years of experience in bank operations or back office operations role.
- Thorough knowledge of bank services and products.
- Working knowledge of all branch operations and functions including Central Operations and Cash Management.
- Thorough knowledge of compliance regulations including BSA.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of banking laws and regulations.
- At least five years of experience in bank operations.
- Demonstrates leadership skills. Ability to manage, supervise, instruct, and coach.
- Solid analytical abilities. Ability to make independent decisions and utilize sound judgement.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Basic Life/Accidental Death and Disbursement Insurance, Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible spending accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Paid vacation and sick days
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Volunteer day
- Gift matching contribution to non-profit organizations of employee’s choice
- Green Car Program subsidy for eligible hybrid and electric vehicles
- Employee referral program
Community Bank of the Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws. Job candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.