Established in 1996, Community Bank of the Bay is an independent, community-focused bank with over 20 years of active financial investment in businesses and individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to foster and promote economic development in the communities we serve.
At Community Bank of the Bay, we take the time to listen, understand, and develop customized financial solutions that support the unique needs of our business banking clients. Through community partnerships, civic engagement, nonprofit stewardship, and a meaningful approach to our client relationships, we strive to offer the tools and resources necessary for equitable development and economic opportunity.
Community Bank of the Bay (CBB) is a member of the FDIC, an SBA Preferred Lender, and a CDARS depository institution, headquartered in Oakland, CA with offices in Danville and San Mateo. We are also California’s first FDIC-insured certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and have been awarded 18 Bank Enterprise Awards since 1997 from the federal CDFI fund to use in service to distressed communities. CBB is the first and only bank in the Bay Area to sign the Anti-Displacement Code of Conduct, which advocates for sustainable investment that allows local communities to thrive.
Community Bank of the Bay is looking for a talented CRM and Email Marketing Manager to take the lead with the organization and integration of our new CRM through database management and administration. Reports to and collaborates with the Director of Marketing to strategize, develop, design and schedule regular emails based on client customer journeys, bank offerings, and other content. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, identifying and targeting client subgroups and scheduling and designing newsletters.
The CRM and Email Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing our new CRM database, supporting and training staff on usage and developing best practice guidance on utilization. You will also develop surveys and questionnaires to further understand the needs of clients and prospects.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated success and prowess in Email Marketing and Database Management. This individual is passionate about Marketing and ultimately supports the Director of Marketing in promoting our brand, developing emails and content that will pique interest and ensure our customers are in touch with our company updates.
The candidate should also show additional skills in Project Management, and Content Writing. An ideal candidate should have creativity, organizational skills, flexibility, enthusiasm and the mindset of a Marketer.
- Location: Oakland
- Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent related experience in Marketing.
- Email campaign deployment, CRM databases, knowledge in corresponding software.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, knowledge and experience in HTML preferred
- 2 to 5 years of related progressive experience.
- Proven email campaign marketing experience.
- Experience with CRM and database management.
- Content management and creation experience.
- HTML and/or copywriting experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Organized, analytical, and a quick learner.
- High competence in database and CRM management.
- Proven ability to manage and deploy effective and visually appealing email campaigns.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Proactive collaborates with Director of Marketing to develop effective branded communications.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Results oriented and a strong attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend a solution.
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation and sick days
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 1 volunteer day
- Gift matching contribution to non-profit organizations of employee’s choice and the Green Car Program subsidy
Community Bank of the Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws. Job candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.