Reduce losses due to fraud. Our streamlined positive pay service compares a record of checks your business has issued, against checks that are presented. If there are any discrepancies between the checks issued and the ones presented, these items will be listed as exceptions for review. Any suspicious items will be reported to you for review and settlement.
- Reduce losses due to fraud
- Catch fraudulent checks before they clear
- Exception items are listed for review
- Duplicate transactions
- Amount discrepancies
- Check number mismatches
- Efficient exception review and settlement
- Reduce risk
- Seamless process
- More security for your business
- Enjoy greater peace of mind
For further information contact Karen Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (510) 433-5433.