Community Bank of the Bay hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws. Job candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Showing Careers for: Oakland
Or search again:
Choose a Location
POSTION: Credit Support Services Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Oakland / South Bay
Summary of Job Description
This position is responsible for performing a variety of centralized duties pertaining to the documentation and servicing of commercial, consumer, construction and SBA loans.
• Prepares loan documents for all types of loans, including commercial, consumer, construction and SBA loans.
• Funds and boards all new and renewal loan packages in accordance with the Bank approved credit write up.
• Processes all paid loans to ensure that all collateral liens are released within the required time frames.
• Reviews all loan documentation for accuracy, including setting up documentation files.
• Back up for processing all payments/loan advances.
• Preparation of payoff demands.
• Contacts title companies and insurance carriers to ensure lien and collateral positions as required by Bank approved credit write ups.
• Reviews title policies for accuracy to ensure our perfected interest.
• File maintenance.
• Processes credit reports, D&B reports, flood determinations and UCC Searches.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 3 – 5 years' experience preparing loan documentation.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and experience.
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with limited supervision.
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
How to apply: Interested candidates should e-mail their resume and attached cover letter with "Credit Support Services Specialist" in the subject line to: HR@bankcbb.com
Position: Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: San Jose
- Responsible for the development, marketing, and production of commercial and industrial loans, lines of credit, and commercial real estate loans. Construction lending experience is a plus.
- Maintain and manage a loan portfolio.
- Cross-sell all Bank products and services with the goal of developing a total banking relationship with business and personal clients.
- Solicit, negotiate, underwrite loans in compliance with Bank's credit policies and guidelines.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing prompt, quality customer service, thereby maximizing client retention and minimizing client migration.
- 2+ years experience as a relationship manager specializing in commercial lending in the Bank's market area.
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations and credit/underwriting practices.
- Strong financial analysis skills and/or previous experience as a credit analyst with a commercial bank
- Strong business development and marketing skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in finance, business, or accounting; or related work experience. A post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Community Bank of the Bay offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and the opportunity to work for a fast growing organization.
Interested candidates should email their resume and attached cover letter to: HR@bankcbb.com