Community Bank of the Bay hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws. Job candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Showing Careers for: Oakland
Or search again:
Choose a Location
No Current Openings
Position: Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: San Jose
- Responsible for the development, marketing, and production of commercial and industrial loans, lines of credit, and commercial real estate loans. Construction lending experience is a plus.
- Maintain and manage a loan portfolio.
- Cross-sell all Bank products and services with the goal of developing a total banking relationship with business and personal clients.
- Solicit, negotiate, underwrite loans in compliance with Bank's credit policies and guidelines.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing prompt, quality customer service, thereby maximizing client retention and minimizing client migration.
- 2+ years experience as a relationship manager specializing in commercial lending in the Bank's market area.
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations and credit/underwriting practices.
- Strong financial analysis skills and/or previous experience as a credit analyst with a commercial bank
- Strong business development and marketing skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in finance, business, or accounting; or related work experience. A post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Community Bank of the Bay offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and the opportunity to work for a fast growing organization.
Interested candidates should email their resume and attached cover letter to: HR@bankcbb.com